Warning & First Aid Instructions
- WARNING -
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Use only as directed.
- Gloves are always recommended.
- May cause eye irritation.
- If irritation occurs, stop use.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- FIRST AID -
If swallowed or gets in mouth or eyes, call your local Poison Control or doctor immediately.
IF IN EYES: Immediately and thoroughly rinse eyes with water for 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and continue rinsing.
IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting.IF SKIN CONTACT: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, call a doctor.
- NOTE -
Seller has no control of use of this product and therefore does not except responsibility for any direct or consequential damages. In no event shall the seller be held liable for the misuse or handling of this product.